Dear Parents,
For these first 3 weeks, our English lessons will be at 11.30 a.m. and we will start with the snack break. The children will be having their snack while listening to a story as I will schedule my Reading period then. After the first three weeks, the P.E. teacher will be taking back this time slot and I will be taking the children at 9.30 a.m. This temporary change is due to the fact that the P.E. teacher needed to work with the children at a particular venue during the 9.30 a.m. time slot for these 3 weeks.
Today the children will be listening to 2 stories, and then we will be looking at informal competitions that children have among themselves via videos and reflections/discussions. This is related to our theme of competitions (from our STELLAR reader ' The Blink-Off') and we will be writing on this theme at a later stage.
There is NO homework issued today as the L.S. 1.1-1.5 worksheets will all be due on Friday. We will review the homework worksheets before I collect for grading to ensure that all clarifications are made.
There is no particular item to bring for English tomorrow. I will be providing the necessary resources.
Thank you. Have a wonderful day!
Ow Yeong (Dr)
No comments:
Post a Comment