Dear Parents,
I have returned some additional worksheets to your child for filing purposes. The children had completed another full Paper 2 as practice paper and I will score it and let you know via either sms or WhatApps with regard to areas that your child would still need to focus on, to be better prepared for the SA2 EL on 26 October.
I have also assigned 5 more EL lessons (with practice quizzes) via McOnline for your child in 3G. This is for additional practice. Please pace your child accordingly during this long break. I will see your child once again on 25 October just a day before the EL paper.
If your child has completed all the assignments via McOnline or has issues going into McOnline, I will see if I can send other assignments via McOnline or via pdf copies to you via email. Please do let me know.
Thank you. Have a good day.
Ow Yeong (Dr)
No comments:
Post a Comment